Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why Small Business People Need to Outsource their Accounting Payroll By Lance Winslow

Now mind you, I have been around small business people all my life, I even started out as one, after retirement, I guess, I am now a semi-retired businessman. So, when I give you this next advice, realize that I am speaking from experience. Small businesses need to outsource their payroll accounting, because it is serious business and if you make a mistake you could be fined or imprisoned. Certainly, I could tell you 100s of stories of small business people getting into serious trouble over payroll accounting, and it is just not worth it.As a franchisor, our franchisees always had issues with payroll accounting, those who attempted to do it themselves using the latest software still spent huge amounts of time, time they should have spent with their families or in running their businesses. Small Business Entrepreneurs should do what they are good at and not get stressed out over those things they hate to do (accounting, especially payroll accounting) and do what they are best at; Making Money! You must make money in your business and you must focus and spend your time wisely.Who should you hire for payroll accounting? Well, obviously someone who knows what they are doing, has good testimonials and has had a bit of experience dealing with government agencies and those who enforce payroll laws. Hire the best, work only for the best, so you can be only the best, and let me tell from experience that is my best advice in this matter. Let us call it my "Final Answer!""Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/. Lance Winslow's BioArticle Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy today because God has done it for me after going through hard times with other loan lenders and nothing works out, I was about to lose my faith and hope but I still have to stand strong and pursue what I am looking for. I am happy today because God has directed me to the best Loan Company and I didn't regret anything after contacting them and my heart desire was granted and I was given the said amount I requested for (300,000.00 USD), the money was paid into my account after two weeks of talking with the company and they didn't stress me or give me any headache in getting this loan from them, others of my family members and friends I directed to them all got their loan too, I would love you to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com / whatsapp +1-8632310632 . and get your loan quickly and this is safe and fast, you that have loose hope, faith and everything you have all just in the name of getting a loan and nothing work out, bet me if you try this man called Pedro Jerome , you will never regret anything and your loan request will be approve and it will be paid directly into your bank account, so hurry now and contact quick response on WhatsApp +1-8632310632. ask for any type of Loan, and it will be granted to you. I wish you the best

    ReplyDelete